James T. Sunosky
3200 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77027-7525
Mr. Sunosky is an experienced trial lawyer who has taken favorable verdicts for clients on both sides of the docket. His experience covers a wide range of civil litigation in state and federal court, including personal injury and wrongful death, commercial disputes, general civil litigation and large loss subrogation matters. He has also successfully advocated cases on the appellate level.
Areas of Practice:
Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
Large Loss Subrogation
General Civil Litigation
Medical / Professional Liability
- Hababag v. Garcia, et al., 2006 Tex. App. LEXIS 9183 (Tex.App.—Beaumont 2006, no pet.)
- Anglin v. Marrero,2006 WL 665865 (Tex.App.—Beaumont 2006, no pet.)
- Lookshin v. Feldman, 127 S.W.3d 100 (Tex.App.-Houston [1st Dist.] 2003, pet. denied)
- Nonmacher v. Ritter, 2003 WL 1738411 (Tex. App. – Houston [14th District] 2003, pet denied), cert. denied, 541 U.S. 1041, 124. S. Ct. 2162, 158 L.Ed.2d 730 (2004).
- Privacy Online: A Primer on the European Union's Directive and United States' Safe Harbor Privacy Principles" 9 Currents Int'l Trade L.J. 80, Winter 2000.
- An Introduction to Claims Prevention and Claims Management; Presented to Texas Organization of Residential Homes, Houston Chapter, 2006.
- Texas, 2001
- U. S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2004
- U. S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2004
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 2001 Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, 1998 Master of Science
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, 1995 Bachelor of Science
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston's Top Lawyers – Civil Litigation by H Texas Magazine (2011)
- Houston's Top Lawyers - Personal Injury by H Texas Magazine (2010)
- Texas Super Lawyer - Rising Star, by Law & Politics and Texas Monthly (2009)
- Who's Who in American Law (2007-2008)
- Lawyer on the Fast Track by H Texas Magazine (2006)
- Phi Delta Phi
- 1993 World Cup Drug-Free Powerlifting Championships, Bronze Medal
- 1992 & 1993 National Drug-Free Collegiate Powerlifting Championships, 1st place
Our Firm ... Primerus Law Society ... Our Lawyers ... Practice Areas ... Other Jurisdictions ... Results ... Our Clients ... Technology... Forensic Animation ... Community ... Links ... Contact Us ... Splash Page ...
Unless otherwise indicated, Texas attorneys are Not Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © by Donato, Minx, Brown & Pool, P.C.. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.