- What is Cyber Subrogation?
- Increasing Scrutiny of Boilerplate Objections
- Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 82.008: A Shield for Manufacturers in Design-Defect Causes of Action?
- Texas Seeks to Deter Insurance Fraud in the Wake of Severe Weather Events
- Flood Lawsuits Against Government Agencies
- Houston Flooding Relief Assistance and Other Useful Info
- Texas Supreme Court Analysis of USAA v. Menchaca
- The Decline of Res Ipsa Loquitur Actions in Texas
- House Bill 62: Texting Ban and the Standard It Sets
- Certificate of Merit Requirements in Texas
Showing 1 post in Jury Verdicts.
Until recently, Texas appellate courts had broad discretion in setting aside a jury’s verdict, and the courts’ reasoning was permitted a good degree of mystery. Read More ›