- (Settled before entry of verdict for $195,000,000.00)September 2019
- September 2017
The Houston Gulf Coast Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, the leading global organization focused on Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) research, has announced it will honor Bob and Linda Brown at its upcoming 2018 Promise Ball.
- Team DB&P wins "Best Chili" at the 2nd Annual HBAA's Chili & Pie Cook-off EventFebruary 12, 2016
The Donato, Brown & Pool culinary cohort, led by DB&P CEO and Founding Director Randy Donato, has once again taken the honor of "Best Chili" at the 2nd Annual Houston Bar Association Auxiliary's Chili & Pie Cook-off event, benefiting the HBAA Charitable Fund, Inc. Scholarship.
- Team DB&P Places 3rd & 7th in Salty Dog Fishing TournamentJune 26, 2015
- Congratulations to AV Preeminent® Attorney Mark PickeringMartindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™, March 9, 2015
- University of Houston Law Center, February 19, 2015
Attorneys from several Houston-area small and midsize law firms this week gave University of Houston Law Center students advice on how to get a job and stand out once they are hired.
- DB&P earns the First Place Chili award at the 2015 Houston Bar Association Auxiliary Charitable Fund Scholarship FundraiserJanuary 31, 2015
- January 26, 2015
Firm attorneys and staff will be bringing gently used women's professional clothing, shoes, and handbags to the office to donate to the Houston Area Dress for Success.
- December 22, 2014
DB&P partners have been named to the 2014 list of Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers, which recognizes attorneys with the highest peer-reviewed rankings from Martindale-Hubbell.
- $22,500 Verdict Against DB&P Client ReversedInsurance Law & Litigation Week, June 14, 2014
The Texas Court of Appeals reversed a trial court’s judgment in favor of a tow truck company who sued its liability insurer for breach of contract arising from a dispute over whether loss-of-use damages were available to the insured following the total loss of an insured tow truck. Under applicable precedent, damages in a total loss claim was the fair market value of the property at the time it was destroyed.
- Odumodu v. Alliance PJWE LPTexas Lawyer, April 28, 2014
On Feb. 2, a jury sided with three defendants who were wrongly blamed for an explosion that left three injured.