- Team DMBP wins "Best Chili" at the 2nd Annual HBAA's Chili & Pie Cook-off EventFebruary 12, 2016
The Donato, Minx, Brown & Pool culinary cohort, led by DMBP CEO and Founding Director Randy Donato, has once again taken the honor of "Best Chili" at the 2nd Annual Houston Bar Association Auxiliary's Chili & Pie Cook-off event, benefiting the HBAA Charitable Fund, Inc. Scholarship.
- October 19, 2015
Brook Minx has recently published a new book titled "Subrogation: From Loss to Verdict."
- Team DMBP Places 3rd & 7th in Salty Dog Fishing TournamentJune 26, 2015
- Congratulations to AV Preeminent® Attorneys Mike Prather & Mark PickeringMartindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™, March 9, 2015
- University of Houston Law Center, February 19, 2015
Attorneys from several Houston-area small and midsize law firms this week gave University of Houston Law Center students advice on how to get a job and stand out once they are hired.
- DMBP earns the First Place Chili award at the 2015 Houston Bar Association Auxiliary Charitable Fund Scholarship FundraiserJanuary 31, 2015
- January 26, 2015
Firm attorneys and staff will be bringing gently used women's professional clothing, shoes, and handbags to the office to donate to the Houston Area Dress for Success.