- T: (713) 403-5418
- F: (713) 877-1138
- State Bar of Texas, 2006
- State Bar of Arkansas, 2016
- US District Courts for the Western, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas, 2008
- US District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2015
Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University, Juris Doctorate, 2006
University of Utah, Bachelors of Arts, Spanish, Magna Cum Laude, 2002
Jason D. Goff
Jason is a veteran of the armed forces, serving in the military intelligence branch of the Army National Guard as a Spanish linguist. He honed his linguistic skills both living abroad in Central and South America, and at the University of Utah, graduating magna cum laude, with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Spanish. Jason went on to obtain his law degree from the Antonin Scalia Law School of George Mason University in Arlington, Virginia.
Jason is an experienced trial attorney, having worked cases ranging from property disputes to contract disputes, or trucking accidents to maritime accidents. He has defended corner stores in slip and fall cases to oil refineries in catastrophic or fatal accidents. Furthermore, Jason has tried cases involving indemnification disputes among defendants. Jason’s practices includes litigation in Texas and Arkansas.
Jason is proud to be part of DMBP with its storied history and noble tradition.
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Trucking Association
- George Mason American Inn of Court 2003 to 2005
- Houston Lawyer Magazine, Editor 2013 to Present
- San Antonio Lawyer Magazine, Editor 2007 to 2008
Honors & Awards
- Earned the Army Achievement Medal and Army Reserve Component Achievement Medals for service excellence as part of his Military Intelligence and Military Liaison units
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout with Bronze Palm