- T: (713) 403-5425
- F: (713) 877-1138
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2012
University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Government, 2008
Robert E. Freehill, Jr.
Robert Freehill assists businesses and individuals with resolving a diversity of legal matters, which include corporate formation and organization, trucking and transportation incidents, premises liability, maritime and admiralty, medical malpractice, and products liability.
Robert is a creative thinker who works tirelessly to understand his cases and clients' needs from all possible perspectives. Having handled a multitude of cases from beginning to end, Robert keenly understands that each case requires its own strategy, which keeps the client's goals front and center. He prides himself on being able to develop successful, customized strategies for each matter he undertakes.
Robert earned his J.D. in 2012 from the University of Houston Law Center, where he competed nationally and internationally with the university's Moot Court team. He received his B.A. in Government from the University of Texas at Austin in 2008, where he competed nationally as a rower for Texas Crew and assisted in founding Texas Wake, the university's competitive wake board team.
During his spare time, Robert enjoys all manner of outdoor activities, especially hunting and saltwater fishing. Robert also enjoys exploring the Houston restaurant scene.
- Houston Bar Association
- Litigation and Federal Practice Sections
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Assisting the University of Houston Law Center Mock Trial and Moot Court Programs
- Mentor for the University of Houston Law Center's Upper Class Mentor Program
Honors & Awards
- Texas Bar College, 2019
- Texas Rising Star, Texas Super Lawyers, Thompson Reuters 2019