- T: (713) 403-5407
- F: (713) 877-1138
- Texas, 2016
South Texas College of Law, J.D.
Sam Houston State University, B.B.A. in Business Management
Tim Redden, Jr.
Tim joined Donato, Minx, Brown & Pool as an associate in November 2016. He assists individuals, insurers, businesses, and corporations with resolving various legal matters. His practice area includes personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, transportation, fire and explosion, property damage, insurance coverage and subrogation matters.
Tim earned his J.D. from South Texas College of Law. At South Texas, he competed nationally as an advocate for the South Texas Advocacy Program, and was a member of the South Texas Moot Court team that finished as semifinalists in the Andrews Kurth Moot Court National Championship. In his time with the program, South Texas Moot Court was named the United States’ Program of the Decade by Pre-Law Magazine. Tim also wrote for the Law Review at South Texas.
Tim earned his undergraduate degree in Business Management from Sam Houston State University, where he played and coached for the Bearkat baseball team. He was a member of the 2012 Southland Conference Championship team, and an assistant coach on the 2013 Southland Conference Championship Team. Both teams competed in the NCAA Division I Post-Season Regional Championships. Tim attended high school in Houston, Texas at St. Thomas High School.
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- 2016 Andrews Kurth Moot Court National Championships, Semifinalist
- 2015 Pepperdine National Entertainment Law Competition, Quarterfinalist
- 2015 Emory University School of Law Civil Rights and Liberties Moot Court Competition, Quarterfinalist
- 2015 University of North Carolina Craven Moot Court Competition, Quarterfinalist
- South Texas Law Review, Member